Monday, June 05, 2006

05Jun2006 Monday - GM! Hope is Everything!


Dear Friend,

Avery Good Morning to you. Hope you had a great weekend and a good refreshment.



A Joke for you: [Courtesy: Thanks to my friend Vish for sharing this]

A man had two great tickets for the World Cup Final. As he sits down, another man comes down and asks if anyone is sitting in the seat next to him.

"No," he says. "The seat is empty."

"This is incredible!" said the man. "Who in their right mind would have a seat like this for the best game of World Cup, and not use it?"

He says, "Well, actually, the seat belongs to me. My wife was supposed to come with me, but she passed away. This is the first World Cup Final we haven't been to together since we got married."

"Oh I'm sorry to hear that. That's terrible. But couldn't you find someone else... a friend or relative, or even a neighbor to take the seat?"The man shakes his head... "No. They're all at her funeral."


Have a good Monday & great week ahead!

Cheers,
Raghavan alias Saravanan M.
[05Jun2006 Monday 8:11 AM IST]

"Character is like a tree and reputation its shadow. The shadow is what we think it is; the tree is the real thing" - Wisemen

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All is Lost when hope is lost -- Fantastic

Monday, June 05, 2006 12:22:00 PM  
Blogger Raghavan alias Saravanan M said...

hi rajamani,

well said.. thanks for the comments!!!

Monday, June 05, 2006 9:42:00 PM  
Blogger Vidya said...

Hey Raghs,

I cannot thank you enough for all the kind comments that you left in my blog. Nobody, I repeat, nobody has ever written comments for different segments of my post!
:D

Thank you for being patient with the word verification! And for all your kind comments!

Vidya

Tuesday, August 28, 2007 6:53:00 AM  
Blogger Raghavan alias Saravanan M said...

@Vidya,

Thanks for stepping in here and posting a comments for my comments in your blog! ;-)

//I cannot thank you enough for all the kind comments that you left in my blog//

so nice of you. Its my pleasure!

//Nobody, I repeat, nobody has ever written comments for different segments of my post! //

Nice to hear that i stood alone ;-). I would say its as sweet of your blog!!

//Thank you for being patient with the word verification! And for all your kind comments!//

You are most welcome.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007 9:31:00 PM  
Blogger Vidya said...

Long time no see?! You doing ok?

Vidya

Monday, September 17, 2007 1:39:00 AM  
Blogger Raghavan alias Saravanan M said...

hi vidya,

thank you.. a bit busy.. how are you doing?

Thursday, September 27, 2007 5:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home